Tuesday, September 09, 2003

~Diagnosed: Lovesickness~

I can't believe i seem rather lovesick, rather desperate for company till i was told... nope, actually i could feel it myself, only i wasn't prepared to face the reality... things have been taking a toil on me... schwork, assignments, tuitions, going out too often... no wonder my complexion getting worse... no time to swim... flabbiness is wat i dread...

shld really not stay out so late so often., club less.. i must regain my guai guai image, else no decent guys would like me... hee hee... yeah here i go again.. frankly, i really care too much abt how ppl view me... and it's not gd! i shd be who i am, not how someone wants me to be! but then i can't seem to help it...

so i rejected ken's invitation to Dbl o tml for his 21st birthday... of cos i really hoped someone would catch the "Turn Left, Turn Right" movie with me (opens tomorrow!!)... yeah, here i go again romanticising things... It's all in my blood i guess, the Piscean tends to romanticise too much, dreams too much...

I'll try... i'll try to remain pure and simple... i can't accept the fact that i've changed this much... but yeah, slowly, i have to get used to the fact that i'm no longer the gal i used to be...

gotta go do my readings...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters