Thursday, July 17, 2003

~I'm a party animal!~

Mistake, really big mistake to dress how i did last night... expected "dbl 0" to be some 'old man's' club like Newsroom Bar, but in fact it isn't! plus the fact that i'm going to Zouk, should've worn my funky 3/4 pants and slinky black top...

yah, i'm really quite envious that Mel never fails to get picked up when she goes clubbing... she is just plain attractive, and she almost got 2 guys fighting over her... some ppl just have the look...

me, did not bad either, this nice guy who's in NS now ( he's younger than me :( ) , who's with the friend who picked mel up talked to me... was quite impressed by him, tho he's YOUNGER than i am :(... yup at least he did sms me after we parted... should reply he's msg soon... yesterday was super FUN! Zouk was fun but too crowded after midnite... got stepped by a couple of heels... OUCH! was it a blessing or a curse? me didn't get to see the jerk... i mean why do i want so much to see him? luckily he didn't see me either, cos i was in this super ugly outfit? but he should've seen me, at lest he can see that i have such "tall friends" that he won't dare to come over to say hi... ha ha.. Law was super tall and well-built, i guess he won't dare come over rite?

oh dear, see? i think i'm super fickle-minded? just yesterday i was thinking abt this guy, then today i'm thinking abt this other guy? well, wat to do? sighz...

think i'm becoming more of a party animal, but i dun think my mum likes it, dancing to the early morning... but i'm just trying to expand my social circle eh?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters