Thursday, February 02, 2006

~Math will rock your world~

Calling all Maths Grad out there, dun think that having a math degree means you're doomed to get either a very general job or something to do with teaching math. i read this article this morning and was so hyped up 1 part of me really feel like going US to get a Masters degree in Math.. or at least go study programming to do some optimization models.. so exciting rite?? and i promise i wont be complaining if i study instead of work. at least i wont be whining, at least it's genuine stress.. but i'm lovin' it.



Link here, it's too wordy i dun think u wan to see it on my blog.
the other part o f me know that im so used to my life now that i really do not want any changes. and oso, im starting to find meaning in my job, only negative thing is the tremendous amount of work and the tremendous amount of shows u have to " act" in..

and of cos, someone whom i can't leave behind too.. stepping into our 2nd yr together soon. and oso, my family too.. will miss the food mama cooking, and the car papa driving, and the comp sis is playing and my room where i'll be sleeping..

i think if i really dun get into NIE, i will try this option. but then, i will need to brush up on my Maths skills. too rusty liao. Been facing lower sec stuff most of the time... can't possibly use o level knowledge in operations research and other type of optimization processes? dream on!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters