Saturday, January 21, 2006

~I am almost Always busy!~

It's been such a long time since i blogged, but of cos, not longer than sushi. sushi bar close liao mah?? how're u?

I'm back to school on sat!! it's the second sat of the month im back.. so tired these few days.. slept at around midnight for the past few days. been staying close to 12 hours in school.. amazing.. i didn't know a teacher can be so busy!

look at my desk, and my cupboard!! so messy
but it's been quite satisfying so far, although kids are showing their true colours after the 2nd week. some kids i've grown to like but there's these few which i dread teaching. bleah! i can't say who on the blog, but will tell u abt it if im free on msn.

I'm glad to say, i have more kids i like than i hate. actually i love all of them except for that handful. Tho i understand where their mischeivousness, rebellion etc is coming from, but i can't help but dislike them. I have some students who're really concern about me and i feel so great! i mean, when i cough abit, or i raise my voice to scold some of them, the better ones will ask me not to bother about them and strain my voice. some of them will talk to me when even when its time for recess and i've released the class. And now i think im learning the art of communication. Communication with colleagues, communication with students and communication with parents. well, not very good at it, but im trying very hard.

but this yr, after being given more work, i feel really like a teacher. haha.. i mean, why can't they have this system of after 1 yr in contract teaching = trained teacher? i mean, i'm doing almost as much as normal teachers? but the only thing im not sure about are the padegogy, lesson plan writing etc.. looks like there's still alot to learn.

Im not lonely in my cubicle tho, there's always my neighbour who's this art teacher with interesting things to share, there's my little companions like these:





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters