Saturday, February 07, 2004

~Exhausted~

Wat a long day for me... started at 8am for lecture, ended only at 145pm, just rite for me to rush down to town to meet mel and meilin... discussing our travel plans... yupz, looking forward to the aussie trip!! then rushed back to give tuition... yupz, my only student for the time, my super underpaid tuition... i felt exploited... ended my day at 915pm super exhausted...

enough of complaints... tho i've got a string of unhappiness to express, but i guess it's not good to verbalise it all, else i'll feel even worse...

Oh yah, i was just hanging around Borders waiting for meilin to turn up, was browsing thru the books, trying to get a copy of "Tuesdays with Morrie" by Mitch Albom, but i found another new book by him something called the "5 ppl u meet b4 u go to heaven" or sth like dat... hmm... it's abt this man named Eddie on the verge of his death etc ... didn't really read a lot of the book to know wat it's all abt... seems interesting...

and the i saw the book from the movie "Big Fish" (not out yet)... again, i think it's abt death, if i din rem wrongly... oh well, recetly, i have this real grey pessimism about life... thinking about wat if i die tomorrow? wat if there's no tomorrow? argh!! are my expectations abt life too high? such that i feel that life hasn't been gd enough and i'll die with regrets if i die tomorrow? *sobs*

just realise this is the first wk for this yr, i haven't met up with P^3... poor P^3 is rotting at home today, while i rush from place to place... or rather, poor me, i'll rather rot at home than run all over town and home... he wanted to watch the Funkamania at Ngee Ann City tonite, yup, me too... but my tuition kid really needs me as well? might as well, i can't hang out with him too much, even my mum suspects i got bf... which is NOT TRUE!! this is bad...

ok, shall resolve not to go out next sat... sighz~ mel has just got someone asking her out on V-day... everyone but me... well, i gotta hide at home... unless something better comes along to entice me *winks*





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters