Friday, September 29, 2006

~ Long Long Absence ~

Sorry for the long long absence.. super busy, super irritated, super strained. not really from school work and my r/s though (i'm enjoying it) but other things.. don't wanna reveal.

currently my life revolves around key words:
  1. Student-centred learning
  2. Discipline
  3. psychosocial development (??)
  4. lesson plans
  5. objectives
  6. etc
  7. etc
  8. etc

Just like how i learn maths without learning the definition, the terms and how the formula comes about, now i'm actually forced to learn ALL of those. made me see maths in a different light.. "maths is no longer the same anymore"

tommorrow i'm gg to give away my baby rabbits. not very sad about it. i know i needed somebody to take gd care of them. 4 rabbits is too overwhelming for me.

Rearing rabbits is not like rearing hamsters. i feel that we can see the rabbit's emotions through their eyes and their behaviour. sometimes when i reach inside the rabbit cage, the mum will be v hostile and try to bite me to fend me off.. sometimes she'll be quite scared and shiver when i reach in. the only thing i havent figured out is why she would feel scared or angry when i think i treated her the same everyday. maybe i haven't been doing much for them.

why am i talking about the mother rabbit only? My poor mother rabbit had her head stuck at the cage door when my stupid sis tried to close the door to prevent her from coming out. in her panic, she slammed the door such that the mum's head got stuck at the door. my sis tried to pull out the door, but it was stuck. the mum tried to escape and pulled herself out of the situation, but her head was tilted to one side. it almost became tilted 90 degrees!

My poor mother rabbit.. i was so worried i carried her and sayang her to see if she feels the pain in the neck. she did not move an inch in my arms (she usually struggle out of my arms, or scratch me till i let go of her). i stroked her head, touched her neck, but i guess should be alrite, other than the sprain. i do hope it's just a sprain.. pls let her recover soon. I'm sure she'll be fine.

Oh yah, do u realise i have yet to name her? haiz.. im an irresponsible owner. i somehow have the feeling that if i give her a name, my mum will laugh at me. (but actually, i din give them a name and the vet laughed at me :( )

Mother rabbit : Momo

Papa rabbit: pop

Lame ah? My Momo and Pop!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters