Saturday, May 07, 2005

~pms?~

issit just me?

or do i really deserve better than the treatment im given today?

the guys who've confirmed to be gg Batam are ignoring me. i feel sick. me and my dear both a bit under the weather, still go all the way to chinatown to book, and shuhuey got appt also go chinatown with me.. thanx to dearie and shuhuey.. without u, i would've just given up. but anyway, i shdn't disappoint shuhuey.. and aren't u glad we're heading batam next wkend!!!

prediction: guys vs gals (nothing to say)
gals tok among ourselves,
guys tok among ourselves

actually i dread a bit leh..

and the KL and Genting trip i so dying to go.. nobody wanna go with me!!!
my mum not so keen on letting only me and my bf go. i dying to shop, play and eat.. desperately need to go on a more rewarding trip than the Batam one which i organised but response so so only.

PMS, i'll bite anyone who gets in my way, or dun come my way... grrr.....





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters