Thursday, April 07, 2005

~mysterious package~

Yesterday afternoon, my little sis told me the postman left a card to ask me to collect a bulky item from the S'goon gardens Post office. Bulky item?? hmm.. i thot it was a registered mail cos i'm expecting mails from companies i've gone to for interviews. i really hoped it was from MOe. I'm sick and tired of getting rejected. I'm sick and tired of interviews. I never even bother to impress anymore!! The world is indeed unfair.. cos I might be academically inclined, but yet, i'm such a fool when it comes to speaking about my dreams, my ambitions. and so i give up.

Now i pray to get the teaching job. to end all my miseries. i give up to be an aspiring banker working in shenton way. i give up working in shenton way so that i can haf lunch with mel and meilin. i give up working in shenton way so that i can wear a power suit and look like im in for a kill.. I GIVE UP!

and the mysterious package turns out to be a Centennial mug from NUS! AGAIN?? i've got myself 1 from YIH. and apparently, since i'm the "associate member" of CBLC Alumni., i got one more mug. yeah, it's a bulky item indeed. how i wished i was just another late b'day present from a secret admirer. i won't mind one more present? hee..

well.. so disappointed these few days. i feel defeated. my project going haywire, and i can do nothing abt it. i will screw up my presentation no matter how i wished it could be better. well.. i don't know wat's wrong with me!!! im sick of life. im sick of disappointments, of failures, of everything and anything!! dun come near me, i'll bite!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters