Thursday, March 03, 2005

~happy bday to me~

happy belated bday to me!!

turned 23 yesterday.. felt so old.. no longer 21, 22.. but 23!!!

sobs.. so old liao..

this year i got an epilator from my frens.. so paiseh to make u all spend so much $ on me.. but i'm glad u all got me a gift i've been wanting for so long.. sorry loh, yun can't help it but have so much fur on my body mah.. esp legs.. must at least be hair free rite?

yesterday dear bought me a bday cake amidst his busy schedule. an Etoile from Sweet Secrets.. very nice, fluffy, yummy, and chocolaty!! so sorry dear, for throwing tantrum yesterday.. i was too tired to care about dear's feeling, that i threw tantrum and din really show much appreciation for the lengths he went thru to get me a cake.. the 1st cake he bought me.. other than my mood, everything was fine yesterday.. pple sent me happy birthday sms, ppl asked me to enjoy my day with my dear.. yah, but i spent the nite hungry and cold giving tuitions.. such a spoiler..

i love mistreating myself.. i love to feel the gastric juices swallow my tummy.. i love the feel of the epilator plucking all my legs hair off.. i love to pierce holes in my ears.. i love tiring myself out with so many tuitions at one go, playing with neopets till the wee hours of the night.. yes, im a fool, in the process of self destruction.. kill me bah..





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters