Friday, February 04, 2005

~i hate myself~

why do i always have to mess things up? 3 days in a row! i can't believe it.. i missed 1 intro talk, just becos i was trying to catch up on my other work at central lib. if only i didn't bump into pf, i would've missed 2 intro talks in a row.. bleah!!!

wat am i doing? wat have i become?? my life is going down the drain, my career is not getting anywhere, and my projecting is a fledging mess.. my confidence level has dropped greatly.. i can't face myself.. i can't live up to my expectations anymore.. why am i having all these setbacks? 3 days in a row?

kill me bah..





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters