Friday, January 28, 2005

~job hunting~

recently, i've been asked to go for job interviews.. well, kiasu me hope to get a job by the time i graduate, so here i am, going to interview in the midst of school.

i just came back from an interview at PSA. for the post of an operations executive. title sounds nice right? but it's a tough job. 12 hour shift work. u can forget abt going out to town every Saturday, or being home to sleep everyday. and we will be working at PSA terminals, making sure that everything runs smoothly, which means getting exposed to the sun, runnin around in a jeep (we get to drive!) sounds exciting right? but i'm not so sure whether they'll ask me to go down for the 2nd interview. part of me wants this challenging job, but the other part of me hope i can get a better office job (9-5 kind).. well, keep my fingers crossed.

then, i'll be going for an interview at Mas.. i really wanted to work in MAS, badly.. missing a chance at its scholarship, missing a chance on its internship, i hope i won't miss my 3rd chance! but this time round this interview is as tough as it could get. there is an essay writing session (which i dunno wat they wan me to write!!), there's a group of interviewees discussion session, and some chat with their officers, and last but not least the actual interview with the HR people.. all these intimidated me.. ALOT.. argh.. why issit so hard to get my dream job?? there goes my 3rd chance...

sobs.. why issit so hard to get a job? why do we haf to get thru interviews.. i'll sure flunk every interview.. haiz..

wish me luck on thur.. i badly needed it. especially when i havent been writing or reading much!!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters