Tuesday, December 07, 2004

~Hammies??~

Yesterday passed by the pet shops, saw all the cutesy little hammies.. suddenly i miss my hammies badly. no longer do i need to clean the hammie cages, no longer do i need to worry about them not having enough food, worry about the ear tumour. but i miss my dear old hammie..

i walked quickly pass the pet shops, willing myself not to look at those cutesy little crawlies fighting among themselves, lying there sleeping, looking ever sooo cute!! i miss my dear hammies..

probably it's a gd thing that i'm no longer rearing one. i'm not committed enough to take gd care of them. i'm so lazy.. haiz.. no matter what, i hope the hammies in the petshop will not suffer the same fate as my hammies.. meeting an uncommitted owner.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters