Wednesday, October 27, 2004

~Winnie the Pooh~

frankly speaking, i was not a fan of winnie the pooh until nowadays.. or rather from the day i received my first winnie the pooh bolster from my silly dear on the day after i returned from Australia.. the both of us had been feeling so miserable, being away from each other so such a long time.

subsequently, i started liking this orange bear who loves hunny, has piglet and donkey as fren, and wears this red shirt of his complete with POOH in front.. so cute!! hee.. then i insisted on taking photo with the lantern Pooh at chinese gardens during the lantern festival, and held the lantern with a pooh motif without any inhibitions.. all things pooh!! haha.. i even got pooh hp accessory for me and dear!! Lalala~

i think it must be my sudden surge in pooh's interest that pulled up pooh's popularity. now pooh has overtaken Mickey mouse and gang as one of the highest earners among the cartoon characters! must've been me!! haha..




i simply love pooh now, together with my all-time favourite hello kitty( getting my hello kitty this friday! can't wait to get my hands on my aquamarine hello kitty-- my birthstone!!)


Seeing pooh, brings my greivances momentarily away.. now, back to reality.. gotta finish typing my IT report and keep my fingers crossed so that miss almighty lao ban will accept my work.. hope to keep my head till the end of next tue.. wish me gd luck!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters