Saturday, November 20, 2004

~no more hammies~

The dreaded moment has come.. when i saw my dear hammie lie motionless on the floor of his cage. my dear hammie has passed away on 18th Nov 2004. think it's 2 yrs old liao..

my poor hammie has been battling an ear tumour for a few months already. and it must be in pain. that's why i'm partly glad that it's no longer suffering from the pain now. i remembered once i dreamt of poor hammie.. biting everyone who comes close, and i asked poor hammie, " u are in a lot of pain rite?" and it pains me too, to see hammie suffering.

for now, i sweared myself off pets. but was a bit tempted when cathy promised to gimme a couple of hammie when her pair of hammies bear offsprings.. hmm.. we'll see then.. though my parents were saying, "no more hammies.." well, we shall see..





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters