Wednesday, August 25, 2004

~swing away with the wind, wash away with the rain~

swing swing swing
i want to feel the wind blowing hard against my face
i want the wind to blow my troubles and tears away
i want to feel carefree and far away

bring me away from the hustle and bustle of life,
away from the darkening sky
let others do the wild rat race,
while i sit down and sip a cup of tea.
let them run on the wheel,
let them run round and round the endless treadmill
just leave me out of it, away from the material pursue

i want to fly high into the sky,
with the strong rays of the sun,
and the high breeze blowing my hair.
please bring me away, away from the endless struggle.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters