Friday, July 30, 2004

~big pokka dot umbrella~

drizzl, drizzle, drizzle...
the rain never stops, ur love never ends.

Last night was raining endlessly when my tuition ended at Serenity Park. someone turned up at the gate to pick me up. Some silly boy, with his big pokka-dotted, red-handled umbrella, in his track shoes(?), ungelled hair, blue toothpaste-stained bermudas, and red t-shirt was waiting for me at the gates of Serenity Park.

i can't help grinning, when i see this tall guy holding the big warm umbrella, waiting for me. surprised, and happy that i get to see him yesterday. trying not to miss him, but i can't help feeling that way. he said to send me home, though his home is definitely nearer (just 5 min walk away) . but i couldn't bear to leave him, esp when he has this cute grin on his face, and his super goofy image. so i let him get on the bus with me, despite him having run the risk of missing his favourite show. held his hands, his pair of big warm hands, warms my hands all the way to my heart.

gave this tall, dark guy a big fat kiss, and a kiss combo... gave him a quick hug, and longing stare.. said bye bye to him and asked him to hustle off, back home to watch his show..

last nite was one of the best nite ever! even after tuition, i dun feel tired, even in the big rain, with wet toes, i'm not a bit wet on my body. even not having seen my dear for the whole day till nite, i still feel great. nope, i'm not having a fling... cos the silly tall dark guy happens to be my sturdy ah boy, who pulls funny surprises, and kisses me gdnite at the stairway, on msn, on sms..

*muacks*

love u dear.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters