Wednesday, July 21, 2004

~Together Apart~

Are long-distance relationships that scary? i would feel so.. i had a few frens who're either in a long-distance relationship or going into one soon... and listening to them talk about it, my heart really goes out to them.. i think i'm starting to get overly dependent on my bf... which is not a gd thing, on the other hand, i'm loving all the attention he showers on me, all the words of concern, all the surprises... nevertheless, i'm starting to enjoy cooking dinner at home, cos i know it's a v gd chance for me to practice my cooking skills :)

is there a day we'll be separated physically by miles and miles of land and sea? i hope that day never comes...

Ken is going away soon, going back to US for studies, leaving his gf back here in S'pore.. and i really feel for the both of them.. but he impressed me by saying:

"if u are bound to be together, fate will make the way for u both to be together, but if not, then u will find that u were not meant for each other somewhere in between the relationship

so either way, being together physically and away has no difference, as long u kno u both love each other, its all that matters

and more, i think being away is a practice to be dependent without her.. if we both can, we'll be even stronger went the time comes, when we are physically together.."

well, i guess going into a relationship really narrows my mind.. cos i know dear will always be here for me, doesn't mean everyone else's bf has to be.. cos there are a lot of other couples who are separated from each other, by miles and miles.. and i think i've been taking everything given to me for granted.. thanks dear..





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters