Friday, August 06, 2004

~shopping spree~

today's such a wonderful day! met Mel for lunch and went collect a Biotherm Starter kit from Cleo Mag. Coincidentally, Mel's working at the same company as an intern, and she brought me Aug's Cleo (tho i bought it liao :() and Harper's Bazaar! hee.. more readings before school starts. *rubs my hands*

then i went to Tangs Sales at Suntec exhibition hall to shop.. boy was it a fruitful trip! i bought a nice slinky black dress which dear and mum both commented it is v pretty.. yup, pretty, sexy, not-too-revealing, flattering for my figure (at least not too body hugging to reveal my tummy).. it must've fitted fine.. i tried it on, queued thrice for the fitting room k? and then i also found a short black skirt, v feminine, v fine draping material.. and i'm v v happy with my buys (cos it's quite worth it for the price)... tho i doubt i have much chance to wear my black dress.. hmm.. unless i go for a candlelight dinner? or some nice party at some ballroom... dream on bah! haha..

later met dear and his jie meis at bishan... poor dear had sakae sushi buffet.. looks stuffed ( not fatter tho?) .. it feels great to see him, after 1 day of absence.. :P and then i modelled my buys for him when he sent me home.. nice rite??

tml we're going for Sakae Buffet too, dear u not too stuffed? or sick of it? i promise i won't make u eat raw fish roe this time.. haha..

happy day! with shoppings!! tho a bit guilty spending so much at one go.. but still v satisfied.. ;)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters