Wednesday, June 02, 2004

======================================
The distance has never been greater
The days have never passed slower
The nights have never been longer
The handphone has never been quieter
The loneliness has never been stronger
The tears have never flown easier
The heart has never been fonder
And i have never been more sure about who i want in my life
======================================


no, the above poem not done by me... seems like my dear has attained a higher level in poetry thru the days i'm away... dear, u made me cry the most today, and the few hrs together will nv be enough to recover the 13 days we lost out to in each other's life...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters