Friday, May 14, 2004
~chalet~

~chalet~

many many things have happened these few days... haven't had the chance to blog abt all the happenings.. argh!! stupid comp have been throwing tantrums... sometimes, i can't go online, sometimes i can only get to neopets pg (my sis set as homepage)...

went to CBLC chalet at Sentosa... nice, big place.. many many beds... the 1st time i slept so much at chalet... *oink oink* i feel so much like a pig. but 2nd day at the chalet was so tiring, i almost died... ha ha... the effect of being too lazy aft the holidays started. have only been to swim 2 times and jog once... yesterday the roaming around sentosa really took it's toil on me... haiz, made me so tired the whole of last nite... yawnz... still not enough sleep, will sleep early tonight...

met up with me and meilin on the tue that just passed, to get our visa to australia done. yup, it's done... counting down the days to my trip... less than 1 wk left, having mixed feelings... i dunno how i'm gonna survive 13 days away from s'pore...

yup, and also on that day, i passed driving!! at last... hee... and then i went out with dear to celebrate my success.. of cos, dear was a great support.. .the day before, i really had pre- test jitters (and felt so demoralised i was crying), and kept mounting the curb for s- course... thought i could never master the s- course... but i did at last... and boy, was i ever so glad... issit the power of "ixora"? or issit my own (powerful) driving skills? hee... well, i nv gonna know... hee..

thanx to those who're concerned about my driving, well i didn't disappoint any of u ;) as for dear es, thanx for being there for me, for believing in me, for all that u've done :) i hope my trip will end as soon as it have been approaching me... dunno whether i'm estatic cos i'm travelling again with mel and meilin? or i'm sad cos i'll be away for 13 long days...

going watch survivor now...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters