Sunday, May 09, 2004

~Stupid Sasser and Trojans~

i hate technology!!! made me so reliant on it, and made me run around, trying to find a cure for my poor pc... and the sasser fix tool finally cleared my comp of sasser worm, by deleting 2 files from the comp... and it succeeded in finding the worm only after 3 or 4 tries!! imagine, i haven't been properly online for 5 days!! argh... life's a torture without the computer, so boring~

that explains why i haven't been blogging for such a long time...

actually i have got lotsa things to talk abt cos i've encountered some really inspiring, or rather some incident that made me stand up and think about life... i dunno how to put it in words, now that all the feelings have settled in... but luckily dear has already typed an email about it... gonna paste it later...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters