Saturday, April 03, 2004

~study study study~

today spent the whole day in ssch studying... damn tiring :( but it was all worth it, to spend the whole day with dear in the library, cheering each other on... and doing my "porky" act again... hee... that is, falling asleep aft breakfast and lunch... in between eating "porky" dear bought for me... ha ha... thanx dear, for taking such gd care of me... i'm getting fat liao... dun treat me so well leh... hee...

these few days felt blessed... with dear caring so much for me... being so understanding, boosting my confidence, but to no avail... hee... dear, u're the best... dear ah, u really too skinny liao, eat more ok? really pains me to see u so skinny... and take care of urself... go sleep early, oops... sounding so naggy liao...

hmm... yeah i know wat u mean dear... the walk home seems so short... and getting shorter everyday... with every step, we walk slower just becos we wanna spend more time together... do u realise that we spent 2 hrs 15 min just to have dinner and come home? amazing... and it feels so short tho... i really understand...

ok nvm, next wk... i promise to spend time with u, if u promise to study as much ok? i think i'm neglecting all my other frens... hmm... will catch up with the rest of u when the exams are over k? hee...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters