Wednesday, March 24, 2004

~finally~

to all those who's interested in my sequel... i'm no longer gonna feel lonely, no longer feel deprived... there's someone out there loving me, with his whole heart and soul... he touched me last nite... and i really cried for him, i'm touched with wat he has promised... he promised not to let me cry for him again, he promised to protect me, to love me...

how funny some things turn out, when u least expect... u know, we've known each other since sec 2... but only got closer recently... but i would've nv guessed he's the one who'll pin for me. i would've nv guessed that i've fallen for him without knowing it... and it's making me feel all so uneasy the past few days... and i'm glad he cared enough for me to make my sufferings end... we yearn too much for each other to make each other wait till after exams... he's worried it'll affect my exams...

it's quite funny, how he "proposed" over the icq... ha ha... cos both of us can't sleep, cos i can't break his heart by letting him hear me crying... just hope he can gimme a hug last nite... but it can wait i guess...

i haven't seen him since sun, gonna meet him for lunch later at 1 pm... counting down to the time b4 i see him... dear, why r we always not together?

hee~ was just telling 2 of my gal frens over the msn and they're super excited for me... ha ha... thanx sistas, u're the best! giving me support in everything i do... thanx all u ppl out there, especially huishan, thanx for being aunt agony last nite, thanx for being the bridge between us... thanx all u...

dear yun yun is a happy clouds now... hope i'll make u happy too dear... :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters