Friday, March 26, 2004

~bus trips~

hui was telling me how lucky i was... that dear lives so near me... so i can see him anytime i want... maybe? maybe i just realised i'm quite lucky... hee.. today he sent me home... walked the long path home... bus rides are always so enjoyable with dear by my side... since this semester, when we meet each other on the bus sat mornings, morning bus rides never was the same anymore... the journey might be long, the bus might get stuck in jams, but i'm glad he was there to keep me awake, protect me from xiaoheis (our personal joke)... hee... and sometimes we get on the freezer bus, or sometimes he got onto the freezer bus, poor dear will complain about it...

hee, hope we dun get the freezer bus tml morning... dear, u're doing fine, just a little bit shy, but i'm ok with it really... dear, dun get so nervous, u're making me feel nervous too... hee... dear, simply love seeing u all nervous and fluttery, makes me gain confidence... dear, do have believe more in urself... i know u can do it... jia you for ur test tml...

will reward u on sun, if u tell me u can get gd grades for the test tml k? hee... dear, u must be dying to see the letters i was suppose to pass u... dun care, i want u to wait... gd things are worth waiting for... ;)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters