Monday, March 29, 2004

~a new surprise everyday~

am i still in a dream? i'm i still sleeping? can someone slap me? can someone slap me back into reality? or am i really in reality now? ha ha...

these few days are really so magical... i nv felt this kind of feeling before... u know, having even 24 hrs with each other is not even enough? furthermore, we haven't even spent pass 24 hrs with each other in total since we got together on tue 2336... yesterday spent 9 hrs + with dear, and it's enough to motivate me to study hard today... and today's radio dedication dear had for me made me want to study more... dear, i simply hope to see u now, to tell u that u're simply the best, the sweetest dear... yes, i heard it, yes i heard the dedication, and thanks a lot to u as well, for appreciating me as much... :)

yup, formal proposal yesterday, but was cut short cos i was already tearing even before he started... silly gal rite? ha ha... i'm just too happy to have him by my side, to spend time with him alone... even the rain didn't dampen our spirits, but drew us closer... sang him our theme song... felt great to rest my head on ur shoulder, felt secure with u by my side, i'm not scared of anything anymore... dear, i'm so sorry i didn't eat dinner with u last nite, and talked all nite with u on the phone... tho i'm dead tired, and u're starving, i'm still hanging on to the line... hee... sorry dear, i promise to be more understanding ok?

love u lots... :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters