Tuesday, March 02, 2004

~old liao~

as always, i dun look forward to today... it's just another normal day for me, but ppl will think that bdays are special, or are supposed to be... that's why, i get happy b'day messages, hope to get "happy b'day" messages from so and so, who and who...

ah well, life's always like that, when u wish for something, hope for something, it'll never come true... the most unexpected will always come up, so i dun expect anything now... hope for more unexpected things to come in tow... hope they're gd ones... :)

last nite got the 1st bday call from Es AKA Mr Liquid Paper Man... ha ha... was asleep for 15 min liao, then my hp rang... i tot i'm supposed to wake up liao, then see that it's actually a call... but well, u know why i didn't switch off my hp when i sleep? yeah, was hoping someone would call me... anyone! yeah, i feel so sad... nobody calls me! or at least only 1 fren called me... but i was too groggy to tok much... but after that, i was quite awake... and the messages start coming in... touched... ppl still rem my bday... :")

oh well, the day's gonna end, with 2 more hrs lecture to go... sad case... is this how i'm gonna spend my bdays? normally? hah a... well, life's too short to think abt all these...

u know, yesterday i spent lotsa time alone... guess wat? i almost had the urge to catch "lost in translation" alone... but i've gotta make it in time for my tuition so decided against it... nvm, there're more opportunities to do so next time.... i foresee myself doing that in future... shopping, having a cuppa, watching a movie,going to Kino, going to the library ALONE... oh well, actually i enjoy shopping alone.. cos nobody will need to wait for me... and i won't feel guilty if i spend too much... oops...

do i seem too much like a chiongster? too many ppl have been commenting that... but i've toned down a lot already... from initially nothing much as well... ah well, i must tone down more!! must lead a healthier life... oops, haven't been working out for like sooo long... *fell the bulge, feel the bulge*






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters