Thursday, February 26, 2004

~Escapade~

i guess iwas really bad... i acted super disinterested when he drove me home tonite. was mumbling my answers, refusing to give any comments, refusing to start on a new topic... and worse of all, i spoke so happily on my hp, and din even hang up all the way till i got cut off by the lift...

i guess ppl will be super pissed off with me after that... there goes my free rides, i know it! one day, i'll regret not being nice to him cos i really need a free ride... maybe i shall force myself to be nice to him, at least till i get my license, if not for myself, maybe for the gd of my frens travelling the same way home to... omigod, i really sound like some super, ugly, bimbotic idiot...

i have a feeling it's gonna be more than "tang yuan" tonite, that's why i got P^3 to tok to me on the way home, so i wun need to talk to him... i am BAD... wat am i afraid of anyway?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters