Friday, June 02, 2006

~ Sunken in~

Just when i thought a new day gives new life.. meaning i would've forgotten what i have been depressed over.. i realised i can't. i dun like people to talk to me and i dun like to answer them back cos im afraid i'll just snap at them which i think is v true..

i wish i could go into a mini capsule where i'll just think and think and think and be rid of my troubles before i come out. nobody to disturb me, nobody to care about me any further. how i wish life can be like that.. just let me think thru without any distractions!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters