Thursday, May 04, 2006

~~ Free ~~

LAst week, my feeling was like the clouds in the sky u see below:


Been eating and drinking and eating and drinking too much (not drinking as in alcoholic, but literally drinking water. haha..) fatter and fatter.. finally im free!! since the beginning of this week. but then been so busy meeting up with and going out with colleagues that i haven't been exercising.

Yesterday went ktving aft school with my colleagues, had fun singing, making noise.. got a $10 off party world voucher, who wants to go singing again? yoo hoo..

today went out for swensen's lunch which my HOD treated us. she's so nice.. haha.. im not saying it becos she treated us. and then we wanted to have a farewell dinner with the practicum teachers, yet, felt so gluttony to have 2 good meals in a row, so we just went back home to rest..

Think i will look like my la-bits soon.. fatter and fatter..



tommorrow will be starting on my exercise regime i hope. its gonna be packed within my timetable i hope. gotta lose all the fats to fit into my older clothes nicely. i hope for more allowances at the waist so that i won't feel like i cannot breathe everytime i have my clothes on. LOL..

counting the days i have in this school before i go into NIE, i think i only have at most 2 n 1/2 months left, including the holidays. felt quite sad.. i've built a huge pile of papers and unwanted worksheets at my desk, with files of notes, meeting notes, stationary etc. to clear them will take me forever. sighz..

furthermore, i've started to build friendships with my colleagues and some of my students. i know that watever lousy experience u had in class, like when u scream urself hoarse at the talkative students and can't win them over tho, i still can go back into the staffroom to find support and a listening ear. no matter how frustrated, how happy, how depressed i m, i have my colleagues who can identify with me, teach me how to deal with these things later on. i've learnt alot from this close-to- 1 year stint in the secondary school. had a fair share of fun and woe, but it enriches me and i do hope it'll make me more mature. it is indeed an eye opening experience for me.

will try to go out more with my colleagues during free-er days like thse few days. will be busy aft next wk.. but well, school holidays are coming!!! YESH!!

And do you know i spent a small part of my progress package only? on my la-bits to be exact. they got a new house, which i havent let them shift house yet. hee.. now, they're currently residing in a small little cage with wkly running sessions. see how they're enjoying themselves doing la-bit stretch? haha.. do u see the rabbit on the right is a half-lop la-bit?? i dunno wat happened to it with drooping ears on the right.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters