Thursday, November 29, 2007
~Stephen~

Fate has a funny way of getting round..

Just like the other day when i bumped into Stephen at the airport. I didn't think that that will be the last time i will see him. He was so alive, so full of energy and zest, and his smile stayed on my mind. It also didn't occur to me that maybe saying a "good luck", "God bless" and "Bon Voyage" means so much, till we lost him.

My heart sank the other day when i saw his photo on the front page of Saturday's newspaper. I was shocked that he was missing. When the realisation that last Thursday's brief encounter with him will be the last I saw of him struck, I was devastated. I lost my colleague just so suddenly.

It won't matter that much more, if i have not seen him at the airport before he flew off to Cambodia.. And now, let's just wish he is watching over us, giving the students the courage to stand up once again to fight for glory, in the memory of their dear teacher.

Do cherish our loved ones, cos we won't know when they'll be gone..





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters