Saturday, September 01, 2007
~ Happy Teachers' Day! ~

Yesterday was my 1st teachers' day celebrations as a teacher in NJ. totally had fun dressing up as a student of NJC. hiak hiak.. a few of us teachers borrowed the NJ Uniform to wear.. and we form a class!! totally cool! We're like entertaining ourselves amidst the celebrations..

On the side note, my co-form class gave the form teachers a mini celebrations. They sang a song they composed for us, and it was really quite touching. they prepared a brownie cake which was simply delicious! and i received a hello kitty Pouch n Key chain. hee.. They also made a ppt for me especially, with everyone saying something for me.. Even though i only taught them for 3 mths. i felt really overwhelmed. Thanks to all who wrote me a little note of something..

After the school's celebrations, for dinner, some of us from the Maths dept went seletar East camp for some buffalo wings and chill out. I got to know the school better with gossips, laughter and gestures over some great food and great scenery, less the flies and mozzies.. Sharing Chicken wings over the great sunset, watching planes take off in front of you is a great luxury.

then the 1 wk break is here. I resolve myself to more exercise, more meetups with friends and catchup on work. Their exams are coming.. and it's gonna be my results slip too. hope i get it right this time.. :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters