Saturday, October 29, 2005

~hanging around~

after the depressing wed and thu of the week.. my weekend started on a better note..

me hanged out with dearie yest aft school.. was planning to have mac at united square, but was diverted by the PIZZA HUT.. hee..im sure dear enjoyed his meal better than me. but it was great to see dearie enjoying his pizza, cos he seems deprived and skinnier than usual.

after that me met up with my colleagues to have dinner and drink together.. for the 1st time we went out on an informal gathering.. and i was scared that i would be v boring at 1st but luckily the night was fun with laughters and silly dirty jokes.. we met at "OOsters" at far east square for some belgium cuisine.. and the fish and chips was big and nice.. the serving is a bit too big for me, but luckily some of them ordered pathetically small servings of sausages so we can finish most of our food. then they were also drinking the belguim beer served by the restaurant. and for me, no drinking.. cos im not into it.. luckily.. hee..

then we proceeded to intercontinental hotel for some drinks and music.. me had their raspberry tea, which was refreshing, with a tinge of sourness.. served with honey, it tasted quite nice.. and the nite ended with my colleague sending all of us home.. so i reached home quite late.. but had fun.. looking forward to more of such outings..

well, if u all havent known, i was feeling really upset on wed and fri cos i was told that they had to evaluate me for 1 more semester before allowing me admit to NIE, to my disappointment. which i felt was really unfair. however i must admit i wasn't good enough either. and i hope to start next yr with a better attitude and must beware of all the foreseen attacks by my enemies. i will do well.

on the other hand, i should be glad that i am staying for 1 more semester cos i'll be able to be with my colleagues one more semester. and i should stop whining and crying over wat has been fixed. i believe in myself, just like those who support me. i shall not let this bring me down.

YUN WILL WORK HARD!!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters