Saturday, September 03, 2005

~Hammie Photos~

Today just show u all some of my hammie photos!! v cute, small and fluffy leh.. :)

oh yah, we named our winter white, Milo, and our Sapphire little boy as Danny.. hee.. DAnny is named by my dear, cos dear loves Danny more. whereas me named Milo, cos i love Milo more, and then Milo resembles me more cos he drinks a lot of water.. hee..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Milo nibbling on the Hay.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The two of them cuddling together, sleeping.. so sweet.. (oops, but both are males)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Milo sleeping beside the food container..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me holding Danny

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me holding Milo

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
rat race.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters