Sunday, July 31, 2005

~new addition to my desk~

my dear bought me a simple pen holder that i can put on my staff room desk.. and a bottle of honey to prevent me from having sore throat. i will be bringing a tumbler (from 933) to concoct my honey mixture.. bought some stationery as well..

bought some sweets for reward for the kids if they answer qns correctly.. that's wat my colleague i'll be co-teaching with did.. so i reckon i shd at least contribute some sweets..

over the wkend, i bought a pair of sandals, with strapped behind.. think it's really nice.. hee.. and a bag big enuff for A4 stuff.. vv excited about the day i will start teaching.. which will be soon i think .. excited and nervous..

on fri, i sneaked out at 1 pm cos i meeting paw for lunch, then i realised i was the 1st to leave the sch.. uh oh.. but my colleagues told me to go home early while i still can.. haha.. btw, the guy teacher sitting behind me is a PE teacher who's really suave and shuai.. with nice muscles.. haha.. but too bad i already haf my eyes on my skinny dear.. my skinny dear who's ever so supportive.. hee.. thanks for the honey, and the care and concern.. i'm gonna be fine :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters