Friday, August 12, 2005

~payday~

hee.. v excited.. i got my pay today!!!!

1st pay in my entire adulthood, ecluding temp work lah.. but must rem to take a cut for my mum.. as jia1 yong4 and repayment of my tuition fee loan.

haiz.. think im still gonna be poor even after i work.. cos still owe so much $$$ everywhere!!

u know how women are? they always feel that their clothes are not enuff.. same here.. i feel i need a new bag, new shoes, new clothes.. haha.. but of cos, i think i haf self control so far.. i spend v little nowadays.. spending usually during the weekends for a nice meal or some stupid little things that i actually dun quite need..

and did i tell u how much i love teaching??

haha.. anyway, but sometimes realy feel down cos i handled things wrongly, or i think i could've done better if i'm given a 2nd chance.. well.. mistakes are for us to learn rite? so i hope i can learn as much as i can so that next time, i won't make these mistakes anymore..

can anyone teach me how to speak loudly? without spoiling my throat? i think i shout too much, im feeling a sorethroat coming.. sad sad..

to everyone out there, HAVE a great wkend!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters