Wednesday, October 05, 2005

~end of yr exams~

it's their end of yr exam period.. which means no more lessons for me only revision wksht.. hee.. so today i ended early too, cos my fan club is not in sch today to find me aft sch.. hee..

i've been feeding a fan club with a cute and chubby indian kid, a skinny but nice chinese boy, and another skinny but nice chinese boy who's v caring towards me as well.. hee..

i feel great giving them aft sch remedial.. at least it's not as stressful as standing in front of the class.. and at least they really learn a lot more than in class.. boy im glad i'm almost over the sickening period in my life.. cos the school term is ending!! yay!!

however i know that dear and the others still in NUSare struggling now with proj deadlines, midterm tests and the impending exams. jia you!!

but i feel i haf more things to come fro me.. cos i got a new tuition kid (almost unwillingly, but i think he really needs help).. and i feel that i could've more coming for me too.. anyway, with all these extra income, who wanna go on holidays this end of yr with me? im not paying for ur tiv and expenses tho.. hee..

recently been wanting to shop for clothes but to no avail.. really boring gg shoppin and not finding anything that interests me.. but that is gd for me also, cos i can save $$!!!yay!!

yun is tired, sleepy, and empty.. hmm.. maybe i shd go home now?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters