Wednesday, June 22, 2005

~random ramblings~

my hp is dying out soon.. blackouts without warning.. i dunno when it'll totally blackout, without being able to be switched on anymore.. and my stupid sis used my plan to upgrade her hp!! sad sad.. now no available plan for me to change hp.. one day, i might resort to using the old NK3310 at home.. laugh at me bah.. when u hear my hp go "ring ring" hee.. retro leh??

been enjoying giving tuitions at the tuition ctr now.. hmm.. made me feel less stage fright nowadays, speaking in front of a class(of 2-3 students, haha..) and sometimes i feel really useful, cos i can help them out :) yun feel accomplished. hope my teaching stint at the tuition ctr can help me build up confidence to teach infront of a class of 36-40 students in time to come.. i love teaching!!

hee.. gan3 qing2 shi4 ke2 yi3 pei2 yang3 de4!! hee..

then going watch initial D with dear on sunday.. poor dear having sales period at MNG, so busy i can't get to see him for these few days.. but i will enjoy the movie with dear on sun rite?? hee.. also quite interested to watch the jap movie "be with you " seems like a touching movie.. i love to cry during a movie.. oops.. sounds a bit sadistic hor? haha..

ok lah, gg cook lunch liao.. have a nice day!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters