Tuesday, July 05, 2005

~yun's dancing shoes~

i wanna spin around and around,
on the tip of my toes,
in a pink little tutu and a pair of ballet shoes.
i wanna be as graceful as the swan,
who glides softly on the water,
picks up all gazes from the audience,
builds up envy in the people,
and provides inspiration to all.

i wanna fly up into the sky,
pick the shining star and make it mine.
but im just a plain girl,
who fails even to fit into a tutu,
and has ugly big feet and fat body,
who can't soar high into the sky.

when will i get my shining star?
when will i deserve all the attention from the audience?

i need my pair of dancing shoes,
i need my little magical dancing shoes..





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Dreaming in the clouds



Dreams are to be fulfilled, or are they to be dreamt again and again?

My Pet

Layout design & graphics by mela
Powered by Blogger

Amazing Counters